Thursday, October 29, 2009

FINALLY . . . A POST

I finally have taken the time to figure out how to get the Valentine's paper off of my blog and get the Halloween on there. I hope that it is not Valentine's day before I change it again! I am really going to try to do better with my blog. I spent the time figuring out how to change everything tonight so that hopefully tomorrow after the Halloween Carnival at the school I can just pop a few photos on instead of feeling like I have to sit down for an all night project (like tonight was)!

The kids and I have been busily working on different things around the house, trying to get everything done before Payton's short trip home. We are hoping to surprise him by having a lot of the little things that never seem to get done (like touch up paint) accomplished!!!

Charity is sure missing her dad. She has made up a verse to "The Wheels On The Bus" about "Charity's Daddy On The Bus"! It is really cute when she sings it. . . Payton got a kick out of it when she sang it to him over the phone!

Kyller, Garrett & Oakley are busy with school, homework and their extra curricular activities. Oakley is involved with the 4th & 5th grade choir as well as piano lessons. Garrett & Kyller are getting ready to start soccer.

I am just trying not to pull my hair out as we run from one direction to the other. Thank goodness for family and friends that are willing to help out wherever and however necessary!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

It's about time!! Love it!

mamazita said...

Yeah! I hope you do keep up on it! Now we just need to get Jake and Brittany on blogger

Shannon said...

Finally!!!