Saturday, February 28, 2009

NO REAL NEWS YET

On Tuesday, February 17th, I spoke with my doctor and found out that indeed do have hyperthyroidism. I am now on medication that is helping with some of the symptoms. I no longer shake. . . most of the time.

On Tuesday, March 10th, I will be meeting with an endocrinologist that comes to St. George twice a month for a couple days at a time. He is so busy when he comes that my appointment is actually at 6:30am UT Time (5:30am my time). I am very anxious to find out all that has to be done before I can get the treatment done and start my way back to normal. I know, from the nurse, that I have to have 2 shots (I don't know if at the same time or if there is a time period between them), and go on a diet for I don't know how long. So at this point, I will not know a lot of things until the 10th. I am counting down the days to get some of my questions answered.

I will post more after my appointment.

No comments: